Monday, January 23, 2012

first view

So far this year this blog has been my daily visit to the mountain. I may continue that for all 365 days--the no themes in the title taking a back seat to my need for a daily escape. These snowboarders below the snout of the Nisqually Glacier was our view from Nisqually Vista on our first snowshoe trip five years ago. Is it any wonder that we keep coming back? That trip was a birthday present to my honey. Today is his birthday again. Happy Birthday. (I don't remember marrying an old man.)

1 comment:

imac said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANNY.

What a wonderful shot my friend.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a Grandma blogger, posting some regular stuff on some regular blogs--photos and memes. Most recently I have primarily participated in a weekly header challenge, but hopefully I will get back to more regular blogging again.